You can tell so much about a person by the way they leave you.
Would ‘sorry’ have made any difference? Does it ever? It’s just a word. One word against a thousand actions.
1. Do not say “I love you” if you do not mean it.
2. Do not date someone just to make another person jealous.
3. Do not cheat.
4. Do not lie, not even about little insignificant things.
5. Do not date someone just because someone else is unavailable at the moment.
6. Do not play with someone’s emotions.
7. Just be a decent fucking person.
i can’t wait until i’m older and have a serious relationship like think of how much fun that would be every single night would be like a sleepover with your best friend and you could make pancakes at 3 in the morning and uncontrollably snuggle when you’re bored
i wanna look like someone who can cut you but still bakes cookies in her spare time